HOME ABOUT ME RECIPES FURBABIES SWATCHES RANDOM

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck O' the Irish Potatoes

"Irish" potatoes
Made: March 17, 2012

Ingredients
- Potatoes (6-8)
- Creamed Spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter

Directions
- Peel potatoes and cut into chunks
- Put potatoes in pot and cover with water
- Boil potatoes until tender enough to mash
- Drain and mash potatoes
- Add in creamed spinach and butter
- Mix until spinach is throughout potatoes and butter is melted

I found something similar online with no recipe, so I played this one by ear. I didn't use Kale, I prefer Spinach as my green of choice. I used little red potatoes and cooked 8 of them for this batch. Overall, it was pretty yummy. :) The creamed spinach made the potatoes moist; although Rob said it needed some salt and pepper. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment